03 Nights 04 Days Golden Triangle Tour
Delhi – Agra – Delhi
Golden Triangle Tour is one of the ideal ways of getting a knowledge about the different Indian culture. It covers three most conspicuous destinations of North India – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. This trip is a perfect idea for discovering the old Indian culture and customs that even today captivate modern history lovers across the nation and around the globe. Also, it permits visitors to discover UNESCO World Heritage Sites and a portion of the excellent antiquated landmarks of these three cities.
We offer an energizing 3 nights and 4 days Golden Triangle Tour package that will delight offering and affordable simultaneously. In addition to the three significant cities of the Golden Triangle, we will also take you to the truly important track of Fatehpur Sikri.
DAY 1: ARRIVE DELHI
On arrival in Delhi, our delegate will be there to get you and take you directly to a pre-booked hotel. After relaxing, visit the local area to freshen up your mind. Today visit various attractions of the city like
- Qutub Minar:The Qutub Minar was begun to build in 1199 AD by Qutub-Ud-Din Aibak and completed by the sultan’s successor and son-in-law, Iltutmish. The structure is 72.5 m high and has 379 stages from the base to the top. One of the notorious attractions of Delhi, Qutub Minar is the tallest brick minaret on the planet. This monument was declared as a Unesco world heritage site in 1993.
- India Gate: The India gate was built by Sir Edwin lutyens in the memory of of Indian soldiers who died in first world war The Total height of gateway is 42 meters and 13 meters wide.
- Akshardham Temple : also known as swaminarayan akshardham temple .it is magnificent architecture, akshardham temple also boat large format file and multimedia fountain show. The entire comple of temple is constructed out of pink sandstone and marble. The akshardham temple is one of most attractions ,drawing ,devotees from all over the world
- Lotus Temple : Lotus Temple also a Baháʼí House of Worship was committed on December 1986. Famous for its lotus flower like shape, it is a noticeable attraction in the city.
- President house : rashtrapati bhawan ( official resident of India president) and the construction started 1912 to 1929 .it may refer to entire area 130 hectare. in term of area , it is the largest residence of any head of state in the world .it was originally built as a resident for the viceroy indiaand it was built by British and designed by Edwin Lutyens.
- Gurdwara Bangla sahib : is located near connaught place and formerly known as jaishinghpura place ,the gurdwara was once a bungalow owned by raja jai Singh and later opened as a gurdwara. The guys names after guru hqrikishan sahib ,the eight Sikh guru .while it is one of most important place of worship for Sikh community in india.
Choose to find popular eateries of Delhi. Back to the hotel for a relaxed overnight stay.
DAY 2: DELHI – AGRA
After morning breakfast, you will be driven to Agra, one of the most favorite travel places in India. It is an address of the Seventh Wonder of the World, the Taj Mahal, a beautiful white marble mausoleum built in the memory of Mughal Emperor Shahjahan’s beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal.
On arrival in the city, enter into the hotel and refresh yourself prior to leaving for sightseeing in the city. Today, explore Itmad-Ud-Daula’s Tomb is a mausoleum and often referred to as ‘jewel box’ or ‘Baby Tāj’, in Agra. Along with the main structure, it consists of many outstanding buildings and gardens. The tomb was constructed in-between 1622 and 1628 represents the first phase of Mughal architecture – specially made from red sandstone with marble décor. The mausoleum was specially made by Nūr Jahān (the wife of Jahangir) for her father Mirzā Ghiyās Beg, who was given the honor of I’timād-UD-Daulah (pillar of the state). and Agra Fort, also known as Red Fort. The red sandstone situated on the bank of Yamuna River was built by the Mughal emperor Akbar with an intensity for both a royal residence and a military base. The structure reveals the architectural greatness of the Mughal period of influence in India. The fort was chosen a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1983. . Just before the evening, pay your visit to globally popular Taj Mahal and enjoy the sunset at Mehtab Bagh ( Moonlight Garden) , one of the last, yet finest Mughal gardens that built along the Yamuna River. This white marble tombstone is situated on the southern edge of Yamuna River. If time allows, visit the markets of the historic Agra city, which is best known for its illustrious tradition of carpet weaving. Antique and semi-antique Agra carpets combine the majesty and elegance of the renowned Persian antique carpet designs. Once it was developed for the Mughal emperors and now it has become a popular take home souvenir for travelers.
Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 3: AGRA – JAIPUR
Toward the beginning of the day, get ready to visit the Taj Mahal during the sunrise time where the rising sun scattering its golden rays upon the marble. Spend some time while gazing the beautiful Taj and later return to the hotel for breakfast, after which you will be driven on a glorious trip to Jaipur.
On the way, you will explore Fatehpur Sikri an ancient monument that was built during 1571 and 1585. You can say this is the masterwork of Mughal design. In spite of knowing the fact that this place is in ruin stage, you can discover several things here, for which a number of travelers coming to Agra. Though, truly, one should spend some time at Fatehpur Sikri.
Afterward, you will be proceeding to Jaipur. On arrival in the pink city, enter into the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 4: JAIPUR – DELHI
After a refreshing breakfast in the morning, leave for a day trip that will take you to amazing charms of the city. First pay your visit to Amber Fort, which is considered to be built of beautiful marble and sandstone. Additionally, you will also visit Sheesh Mahal sparkling with mirrors, the Hall of Victory or Maotha Lake. Enjoy a ride on elephant to get truly a royal feel.
In the afternoon, visit various other attractions of the city like–
City Palace – The Palace was established by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in the 17th century. Now, it houses a Museum, and continues to be an address of the royal family. The palace consists of various structures, patios, corridors, restaurants, and offices of the Museum Trust.
Hawa Mahal – It is a palace of wind, which is located 300 km from the capital city of India. Built with red and pink sandstone, it has 953 small windows that were built to keep the Palace cool and allowed royal ladies to see outside without being noticed.
Jantar Mantar– It was constructed by Maharajah Sawaii Jai Singh II during 1724 and 1730. This five astronomical observatories has outstanding blends of geometric forms and make you learn about its section, explore its interesting thing and visit its gallery.
Jal Mahal : Once a shooting hotel of the Maharajas, the Jal Mahal or the Water Palace present an incredible sight. It is middle of man sagar lake and wonderful example of Rajput style architecture .
The city is also well-known for its arts and crafts. Bandhani (tie and dye textile) is one of the main artwork here as it is household craft and it is an interesting thing to buy in Jaipur. Block printing a notable tradition of printing with superbly curated wooden blocks is one more interesting art and craft practiced in Jaipur.
World famous stone carving and sculpture is must buy souvenir in Jaipur. You will get amazing stone carvings speaking about the unbelievable skills of the craftsmen. Tarkashi, Jaipur miniature paintings, Zari, kundan, Zardozi, work on silver jewelry, Gotta Kinari, minakari, blue pottery, Ivory carvings, are other significant art form in the city.
With a variety of arts and crafts items, Jaipur looks a heaven for shoppers.
In the evening, return to the hotel to leave the city and drive back to Delhi with sweet memories of your trip.
Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be dropped at the airport/bus stand/railway station for your onward journey.
The trip not only gives you an insight about these cities, but also help you to visit its hidden charms that are still undiscovered. During these 3 nights and 4 days, you will be able to spend your time in knowing the ancient history and culture of India. The tour package can be customized as per your need and concern.